Friday, September 18th the Bombers will host West Lafayette High School at Emory Harrison Athletic Complex. The kickoff is set for 7pm. This game will also be our Senior Night for Girls Cross Country, Boys Cross Country, Cheerleading and Band. They will be honored at halftime of the game. The Band will perform prior to the start of the game.
Varsity Ticket Information: We have a limited number of tickets available for fans. We are making sure to be cautious and only allow enough fans to enter the facility that will be wearing masks and can proper socially distance in the bleachers.
Varsity Ticket Sales Schedule is as follows:
- Football, Band, Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country and Cheer Parents may purchase tickets. 4 ticket maximum.
- Tuesday Evening at the Volleyball Ticket Match at the HS 4:30-6pm
- Wednesday – 9-11am at AD Office, Door 8 at HS
- HS Students may purchase tickets at HS Main Office. 1 ticket maximum
- Thursday Morning 8-noon
- General Public may purchase tickets at the HS Main Office.
- Thursday starting at 1pm thru Friday at 3pm or until sold out
The following is a list of expectations for all spectators while attending this Friday Nights Varsity Football contest vs. West Lafayette High School on September 18th. Kick off is scheduled for 7pm.
- Masks are to be worn by all spectators entering and exiting the facility, moving around to concessions and restrooms, or when social distancing cannot be maintained in the bleachers.
- Family units may sit together but using 6 feet of social distancing between another family unit.
- All Fans are asked to leave the facility immediately upon conclusion of the event. There should be no social gathering and congregating at the facility at the conclusion of the event.
- Home side will enter thru the main ticket gate. Home will use restrooms and concessions on home side of the field.
- Visiting side will have their own gate to enter. Portable restrooms are set up on the visiting side. A concession stand is available on the visiting side as well.
- Both crowds are to remain on their respective sides of the field for the duration of the event.