Any 2017-18 6th-12th grade student that wants to participate in Sports at RCMS or RCHS must complete the following(This Must Be Done Prior To Starting Their Sport):
- Physical Examination – Each Student/Athlete must have a health physical examination done that meets IHSAA requirements. These requirements are explained on the cover to the attached IHSAA Physical Form. Student/Athletes must have this 4-page form completed in its entirety prior to starting practice. All 4 Pages must be completed and submitted. Examinations must have been completed between April 1, 2017 and their first day of practice. Click Here for this form: IHSAA Physical Form
- Drug Testing Form – Each Student/Athlete must have a drug testing form completed and submitted prior to starting practices. Click Here for this form: Drug Testing Form
- Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form – Each Student/Athlete must have a Concussion/Sudden Cardiac form completed and submitted prior to starting practices. Click Here for this form: CONCUSSION and SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST Form
All forms are also available outside the athletic department or at www.rensselaercentral.com Click on the Forms Section to download any form needed.
- The IHSAA Moratorium week in which all athletic activities must take a week break this summer is July 3rd thru July 9th. Our Coaches and Athletes will not hold any activities this week.
- HS Fall Sports will start on July 31st. With the exception of Girls Golf, which will start on July 28th.
- Click Here for Middle School Start Dates: 2017-18 Rensselaer Central Middle School Sports These are also posted on the Athletic Website under Bomber HQ.